The Thunder are only 3 games out of the 8th spot in the West. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and there are 61 games left. The Thunder have a lot of time to get back into a grove and leap frog teams like the Suns, Pelicans, and Kings. With Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook working off their rust against the 76ers, Pistons and Bucks they are ready to face Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers tonight. What do we expect in tonights game? Should we use this as a measuring stick for where the Thunder are? We talk this and much more. Oh.. also Jeremy Lamb. Lots of Jeremy Lamb.
This week in Trade Calls we call Billy King of the Brooklyn Nets to inquire about the players he made available in Deron Williams, Joe Johnson and Brook Lopez. Can we pull off another trade!? Listen in to find out.
Thanks to all our listeners this season. It has been fun. Please comment below or send questions to @dtdpodcast or firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love your input on how we can make the podcast better for you.
- Mega Season Preview Podcast!
- Jon Hamm on the new TV deal and Thunder Preseason
- Down to Dunk Podcast Episode 128
- Bold Predictions and Playoff teams
- Sad Thunder! Sonic! Bugs! Least favorite NBA Players! Trade Rajon Rondo!
- RUSS IS DOWN
- NW Division Preview and a KD-less Thunder
- Media Day Podcast
- Episode 133: Southwest Division Preview
- THUNDER COASTER
Powered by Blogger.